Early bird prices are on NOW! Book between now and Sept 1, 2017 and SAVE!
Your Investment: $1,795 to $2,735 (US Dollars)
This trip is limited to 10 participants – register early to save your spot!
To Join Us:
- Complete the registration form below
- Submit your non-refundable deposit of $380.00 to reserve your spot
- 50% of your balance will be due November 1, 2017
- The remaining balance will be due in full March 1, 2018
If you prefer a 6-pay plan we are happy to create that for you – or we can custom design a payment plan for you! Simply place your non-refundable deposit of $380.00 to hold your spot and connect with Nitaña, your trip leader.
If we cannot match you with a roommate we will switch you to a single occupancy room, however if you sign up early you will most likely get your choice.
- Eight nights of accommodations at Puerto Rico’s #1 Bed & Breakfast*
- Rainforest Adventure (Picnic Lunch Included)
- Bomba Dance Lesson
- Bomba Live Dance & Drum Performance
- Flamenco Dance Lesson
- Flamenco Dinner Show (Dinner Included)
- Taino: Native Peoples Experience
- Local Arts & Crafts Excursion
- Two Beach Days
- Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner
- Transportation to Designated Activities
- Transportation to and from airport May 27 & June 4 (designated times only)
- Travel Coordination Services
- Early Bird Bonus: Salsa Dancing Night Out (when you book before Sept 1, 2017)
* Register early for the best room selection. All rooms have access to a communal kitchen with assigned shelve space.
This is a tentative itinerary. We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary as the trip date approaches. Don’t worry – we’ll make sure it’s a super awesome trip!
Please note that roundtrip airfare and meals (apart from group meals listed) are not included.
Choose Your Room:
Ideally situated in the neighborhood of Ocean Park, just 200 steps from the beach, our award-winning bed & breakfast has 12 rooms and suites, many with private terraces and tropical outdoor showers. It has been awarded Top 10 International Bed & Breakfast and has been rate the #1 hotel in Puerto Rico four years in a row.
There are several different room types at The Dreamcatcher. With names like Yogi, The Sanctuary, and The Goddess, each room is unique and a little oasis in it’s own way.
- PRIVATE ROOM: small to mid-size room available for single occupancy with shared or private bathroom. One full size bed OR one queen size bed.
- SHARED ROOM: mid-size room available for double or triple occupancy with private bathroom. One queen size bed plus one twin size bed. If you select triple occupancy, you will most likely be sharing a queen size bed.
- SHARED BED OPTION: to share a queen size bed and save on room costs – simply select this option on your registration form below.
This is a boutique bed & breakfast – there are a very limited number of room-types; each room is unique and prices vary greatly. We highly recommend you register early to increase the chances of getting your first choice.
The difference in price is based on the size and features of the rooms. Early registration is highly recommended for best selection of room choices.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and we’ll help you pick the perfect room for you!
First click “Submit” above to submit your registration form.
Next click “Buy Now” below to submit your $380.00 deposit and save your spot on this awesome trip!
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $380.00 USD non-refundable deposit. Any cancellation made between: November 1, 2017 and March 1, 2018 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between: March 2, 2018 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can check out World Nomads, Travel Guard, or get a quote from the numerous travel insurance options online.