Early bird prices are on NOW! Book between now and Sept 1, 2017 and save!
Your Amazing Adventure Includes:
- Eight nights of accommodations at Puerto Rico’s #1 Bed & Breakfast*
- Rainforest Adventure (Picnic Lunch Included)
- Bomba Dance Lesson
- Bomba Live Dance & Drum Performance
- Flamenco Dance Lesson
- Flamenco Dinner Show (Dinner Included)
- Taino: Native Peoples Experience
- Local Arts & Crafts Excursion
- Two Beach Days
- Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner
- Transportation to Designated Activities
- Transportation to and from airport May 27 & June 4 (designated times only)
- Travel Coordination Services
- Early Bird Bonus: Salsa Dancing Night Out (when you book before Sept 1, 2017)
* Private room or shared room available. Prices of rooms vary greatly. Register early for the best selection. All rooms have access to a communal kitchen with assigned shelve space.
This is a tentative itinerary. We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary as our trip date approaches. Don’t worry – we’ll make sure the trip is super awesome!
Our Fabulous Add-Ons:
Customize your trip with our a la carte services and activities. Pick and choose to add all the things you want (and none of the things you don’t). We’ll help to personalize your trip to make it JUST RIGHT for YOU:
- 1-Course Brunch…$11/day
- 3-Course Brunch…$17/day
- Morning Yoga…$12
- Yoga Under the Stars…$12
- Kayak Mangrove Forest…$30
- Salsa Dance Lesson & Sangria…$35
- Salsa Dancing Night Out…$20
- Food Tour in Old San Juan*…..$100
- In-Room Massage…$85
- Bike Rentals…$30/day
- Juice & Snack Bar…Priced as Marked (juice blends, homemade hemp milk and kombucha elixirs, sandwiches, quinoa salads, and vegan desserts all made with all natural ingredients.)
- Laundry Service…$12/load
*Early sign-up recommended. Activities booked with partner companies may fill up.
If you would like to add an activity that is not on this list, please ask Nitaña, your travel leader.
Just So We’re Clear…What’s Not Included:
- Roundtrip airfare
- Meals & beverages (Apart from the Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner which are included. All rooms have access to a communal kitchen with assigned shelve space.)
- Additional excursions outside of group activities
- Transportation outside of group activities
- Shopping & souvenir purchases
- Gratuity for housekeeping (We suggest $2/day.)
Please plan to arrive into San Juan Luis Muñoz Marín Airport (SJU) on May 27, 2018 and depart June 4, 2018. We will have two airport pick-ups on May 27 – at 7pm and 9pm. If you are arriving after those pick-up trips, we can help you arrange your own taxi to the bed & breakfast (at your cost). Please note that arrivals after 10pm on May 27 will be subject to a late check in charge of $25 (at your cost). On June 4, check out is at noon. You may schedule a late check out (between noon and 4pm), however, please note there will be a $50 charge (at your cost) paid directly to the bed & breakfast.
If you want to extend your stay for some exploring – let Nitaña know in advance.
This trip is limited to 10 amazing people!
Find out we’re going next – sign up for our email list now!